Psychotherapy in Grantham, Newark, Barrowby, and throughout Lincolnshire.
If you are considering psychotherapy in Grantham, consider seeing Dr. Michael G Millett in Dudley Road in Grantham`s Town Centre.
He has been working to emotionally support and counsel people with emotional distress since 1995. Michael`s counselling work is with adults and children of all ages, individuals, with families, and in couple and group therapy.
Dr. Michael Millett is passionate about empowering people through Psychotherapy Grantham, and helping them reach their full potential. His first concern is to establish trust, and from here he works to understand what’s happening for you, and supports you in changing it.
Short term Counselling or Psychotherapy in Grantham
Initially most people come to Therapy for brief periods to discuss and work through a current concern. All clients start with a short commitment (which is flexible and usually lasts over 4 to 6 weeks), towards the end of which Michael reviews with you what you need at that point and decides with you whether to continue or have a final session.
Longer Term Psychotherapy in Grantham
Some things may take longer to understand, work through or change. Unlike other short term therapies – Michael`s clients have the opportunity to stay for longer periods to work more deeply.
Michael has good experience in working with the following:
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Social Phobias
- Confidence Issues and Self Esteem, Feeling Inferior
- Conflict and Anger Management
- Stress, Depression and Mood Swings
- Domestic Violence
- Sexuality and issues with intimacy
- Pregnancy and motherhood / fatherhood
- Reclaiming Masculinity / Feminity
- Personal Goals
- Feeling Stuck or Unfocussed
- Self Expression and Creativity
- Repetitive Behaviour
- Fulfilling Potential and Personal Vitality
- Loss, Grief, Bereavement
- Alcohol, Drug Abuse & other compulsions
- Eating Issues
- Physical tension, illness and pain
Slievenamon Room (Waiting & Reception Room)
Cormac Room (Consulting Room)
Daytime or evening appointments available 7 days per week
- Michael`s fees are £60 for an hour`s session.
- Located in Dudley Road, Grantham, close to Grantham Town Centre. Free parking on the street and off-street parking too.
- Clients with mobility difficulties can be seen with ease.
Free initial telephone consultation with no obligation
If you think I can help, please contact me by phone or email and we can discuss the next step.
All calls are confidential.
Phone 01476 568800 or 0333 121 0788
Psychotherapy area on main web site in Grantham: https://elevatedtherapy.org.uk/psychotherapy/
Visit the main Elevated Therapy website from Grantham: https://elevatedtherapy.org.uk/ for more information.
Psychotherapist Grantham. Psychotherapist in Grantham. Grantham Psychotherapy. Grantham Psychotherapist.